Teaching at Oxford in 2022-23
Helping all our students make the most of Oxford’s educational opportunities
The Centre for Teaching and Learning encourages a flexible and inclusive approach to teaching, and to ensuring all students are provided with an equal opportunity to maximise their academic potential. This approach reflects the high-quality, personalised education that is the collegiate University’s hallmark.
To support this approach, there are Oxford-specific resources and guidance to help you.
How can you make your teaching more inclusive?
- Find out about IncludED: Helping all students make the most of Oxford's educational opportunities
- Learn about the flexible and inclusive teaching (FIT) approach
- Read about the key principles of inclusive teaching
- Find out how to create accessible educational recordings for your students
- Engage with the resources in the Racially Inclusive Teaching Toolkit
How can you get more out of Canvas, the University’s VLE?
- Sign up for free sessions in Canvas and other digital education technologies
- Contact us at the Helpdesk service
- Stay updated with what's new in Canvas
- Join the Digital Education Technologies User Group
How can you support freshers through their academic transitions?
- View the student academic transitions resources for teaching staff
- Read the report written by Centre for Teaching and Learning's Student Experience Interns, Supporting students’ academic transition to Oxford: Key findings and recommendations (SSO required)
How can you make educational recordings?
- Find out how to use the Replay Lecture Capture service
- View the list of Replay FAQs
How can the Centre for Teaching and Learning help you achieve your educational ambitions?
- Find out how the Centre can work with you on projects related to two strategic priorities: embedding digital education and redesigning summative assessments
How can you stay connected with the Centre for Teaching and Learning?
- Subscribe to our mailing list and termly Teaching & Learning Newsletter
- Follow us on Twitter @CTLOxford
For general enquiries, please contact us at
Teaching & Learning Newsletter
Subscribe to our termly Teaching & Learning Newsletter