Applications that showcase excellence in the following five themes are encouraged (but not limited to):
- Diversifying assessment
- Student-staff partnerships
- Race and equality in the curriculum
- Flexible and inclusive teaching
- Digital education.
The judging panel will review each application against two criteria:
- The value and impact of the educational activity/s
- Evidence of collaborative working across Oxford.
Applications are encouraged from:
- multi-disciplinary teams
- teams that span academic, professional, support and administrative services
- teams that span career stages (eg from early career to senior roles).
- teams that include students as consultants, co-designers, and/or collaborative partners.
If applicable, you may wish to highlight a core team who initiated, designed and/or carried out, and/or evaluated the initiative and a wider group who made a contribution but to a less significant extent.
If a team submission, a minimum of two and a maximum of nine names (plus the team lead) are permitted to be included on the application form, but further contributions can be acknowledged in your description of the approach to working.
There is no limitation on the job and student roles that might be included. For example, academic, professional services, support staff, administrative staff and students may all be named as part of the team, or as main contact.